Manage Passwords With a Physical Key or Password
abylon KEYSAFE lets you manage all of your passwords, either with a master password or by using a physical key. With abylon KEYSAFE, you can safeguard all of your passwords using two different encryption methods, and all you need to do is remember one master password.
Want to be even more secure? Use abylon KEYSAFE in combination with a physical key to unlock access to your passwords in the form of a USB flash drive, a CD, a chip card, or a certificate!
No matter what method you use, abylon KEYSAFE lets you fill in passwords in browser forms or dialog boxes just by dragging and dropping them. Best of all, you can use abylon KEYSAFE to generate random passwords, which are the safest ones of all!
Please notice below the improvements made in version 22:
- The USB version for mobile use has been optimized.
- Any session keys used now uniformly SHA-256
- Firefox browser (from version 44) accepts drag & drop again
- Many small improvements and bug fixes
- The user name and the password can be copied from the Keysafe dialog to the clipboard with one click (button)! For security reasons the clipboard will be cleared after 10 seconds.
Today’s promotion includes the following:
abylon KEYSAFE – Must be registered within 3 months and personal use only v22 ($0)