GitMind is a full-featured mind mapping and brainstorming tool available for PC and mobile devices. It helps users quickly draw out mind maps, org charts, logic structure diagrams, and many more. You also can share your mind maps with your friends or colleagues and collaborate with them. GitMind provides two types of service, free and paid plans (VIP), by using the GitMind VIP version you will have unlimited file exports and dedicated e-mail help and support.
- The outline is clear to read, and the mind map is helpful to edit. Switch between outline and mind map with one click.
- Personalize and visualize your maps with icons, images, and color. Structure complex ideas with ease.
- Use GitMind for brainstorming, note-taking, project planning, idea management, and other creative tasks.
- Import and export your mind maps to images, PDF, and other formats. Share your ideas online with anyone.
- Real-time collaboration online makes mind mapping in a team easier, no matter where you are.
- Available for Windows / Mac / Linux / iOS / Android. Save and Sync across your devices.
1. Create a GitMind account for free here: https://gitmind.com/ Just enter your email address/ password or use your social account to sign up
2. Download and install the software on your computer: https://download.aoscdn.com/down.php?softid=gitmind
3. Access your account manager and add one of the following ctivation codes to upgrade your account to VIP:
- This is a 1-year license for GitMind VIP
- Non-commercial usage
- No free tech support
- Register before Apr 30, 2022
Edited by tysroby