A compact and useful Windows system software utility called SilentRun makes it simple to run several apps in the background without being heard.
It can alter the priority of background activities and hide program windows and interfaces. SilentRun can also mute some programs that produce sound before running them invisibly in the background.
- Run multiple programs silently in the background
- Hide program windows and interfaces
- Increase or decrease the priority of background processes
- Run programs silently with no sound
- Keep background programs running even though SilentRun was closed
- Command line mode is available
- Support multiple parameters for the command line invoking EXE
- The portable version is available
Supported OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11 or later & Server (64/32 bit)
Giveaway link –> (License code + Download)
- This is lifetime license for version 1.0 only
- Non-commercial usage
- No free updates and tech support